NorvaNivel recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance and management systems, as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. We will encourage our clients and other stakeholders to do the same.
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance and minimise environmental impacts
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase worker awareness and training in line with environmental initiatives.
NorvaNivel Management are accountable for implementing this policy and commit to the following:
- We will incorporate “cradle to grave” environmental sustainability and consider all potential environmental impacts for all products we design, inclusive of all product components
- We are committed to reusing or recycling 100% of our product packaging materials
- We will continually build our organisational knowledge in environmental sustainability for the entire life cycle of products we design, manufacture and purchase
- We will minimise the use of paper in the office
- Wherever possible and practical, we will seek to reduce the amount of electricity used
- Wherever possible and practical, we will aim to reduce the need for travel (such as online meetings and virtual assessments of client spaces), and promote working remotely for our employees
- Chemicals used will be as environmentally friendly as possible
- We will continually monitor our environmental performance, with the aim of continual improvement
- We will incorporate environmental factors into our business planning decisions.
NorvaNivel is committed to consultation and cooperation between management and workers.
This policy will be implemented by:
- Active involvement and commitment of the management team
- Setting meaningful environmental objectives and targets
- Identification and control of environmental hazards
- Investigation and reporting of any environmental breaches, incidents or near misses
- Provision of information, training and supervision.