OUR COMPANY ETHICSPOLICY
NorvaNivel has various stakeholders with whom we engage.
Some of these stakeholders are internal to the business and some are external to the business. It is NorvaNivel’s responsibility to all stakeholders to engage in all interactions in a fair and ethical manner.
FAIR AND ETHICAL MANNER.
Outlined Below is our Ethics Policy to our various stakeholders:
INTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS (EMPLOYEES)
- Hold paramount the safety, health and welfare of our employees in the performance of all professional duties
- Provide employees with the requisite training and skills mentoring to ensure that they have the best opportunity for success in their role
- Provide employees with all equipment required to perform their duties in a safe and productive manner
- Act in such a manner as to uphold and enhance personal and professional honour, integrity and dignity
- Treat with respect and consideration all persons, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, maternity, marital or family status, disability, age or national origin.
- Engage in carrying out the mission in a professional manner
- Collaborate and support NorvaNivel employees in carrying out their NorvaNivel’s Mission
- Conduct organizational and operational duties with positive leadership exemplified by open communication, creativity, dedication, and compassion
- Respect and protect privileged information to which they have access in the course of their official duties
- Provide employees with an environment that encourages personal growth and development
- Always ensure that employees have adequate remuneration for duties performed
External Stakeholders (including suppliers/distributors and competitors).
- Ensure that all actions of NorvaNivel employees are in accordance with the values set out below and any interactions with external stakeholders are conducted with respect and integrity
- Serve with respect, concern, courtesy, and responsiveness in carrying out the mission of the company
- Demonstrate the highest standards of personal integrity, truthfulness, honesty, and fortitude in all activities in order to inspire confidence and trust in such activities
- Build Professional reputations on the merit of services and refrain from competing unfairly with others
- Incorporate supplier requirements into company activities to ensure that synergistic relationships exist between suppliers and NorvaNivel
- Always be transparent when dealing with distributors and ensure that there is a no compete policy allowing the distributor an opportunity for success in their region
- Always ensure that distributors have access to the most up to date and relevant information to allow them to sell NorvaNivel product effectively and to the company standard
- Ensure that distributors and stakeholders are aware of NorvaNivel ethics policy to ensure their approach to market is aligned with NorvaNivel approach to market
- To adhere to supplier terms and ensure that all dealings are in accordance with a fair and equitable system and is aligned with any additional legislative requirements
- Recognise that the chief function of NorvaNivel is to serve the education community in their best interests and in such a way that their vision and intention is upheld when engaging with NorvaNivel
- Ensure that any actions undertaken in engaging with the market through service and product supply is conducted in adherence to any guidelines or conditions as set out by any legislative or governing bodies
- Ensure that NorvaNivel has conducted adequate product design and testing to ensure that all safety and durability requirements of the product are in adherence with industry requirements and standards
- Always provide a value for money proposition aligned with the quality values of the company
- Always supply product in an ethical manner taking into consideration environmental factors and safety and health factors
- Always ensure that any advice given is given as such or backed with credible research and data
- Always put the needs of the market first when making any product or service decisions and ensure that the needs of the market is of paramount importance in any dealings